Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1

Monday, April 12, 2010

Worked on some planning...

Being the weird crazy person I am, I made a large, abnormal "Wedding Organizor." Many call this a scrapbook which is natural since it is in a scrapbook book. however, this organizor is a source of timesline, pictures, lists, and so much more. I decided to make this instead of buying a "normal" organizor since I could not find one that I loved. Therefore, I created my own wonderful source of organizational wonder.

Tonight, I spend time going through my timeline. I was actually able to mark off many of the expected items to complete in the months behind me. I was proud persay. I thought there had not been much done at all and that the thoughts were all still in my head. Well, technically, the thoughts remain in my head. However, a good amount of the larger items are completed.

For example:
1. Site: First Baptist Church for the ceremony and reception.
2. Photographer: the great and wonderful Jena Leigh.
--> We have taken our engagements already and those weren't on the list for a few more months!!
3. Wedding dress bought!
--> I spend most of the month of March in search and worry about finding a dress. Turns out I found my dress, and it fits perfect!! I may not even have to have alterations :)
4. Register
--> When Jordan was in Ruston in March, we registered. Got that taken care of fast and was able to figure out all the colors of our future home. (One day I will write about the experience!)

See, 4 HUGE things done! After going through my organizor, I felt a sense of relief. I felt the "wow" in the process up to this point. We are on schedule and the time is going fast! Only 6 1/2 months till the wedding! WHOA!!!

To end for today: I feel accomplished and less overwhelmed. Our wedding will come here faster than we realize and this organizor will hopefully keep us in line! (Hopefully is a GREAT word!)

In Him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment