Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hair cut!


Jordan cut his hair!

Actually, he did it himself! Impressed? cause I am!

Work began again today. It was great to back in the swing of things. With my parents being out of country at the moment, I have kind of not had much to do. So, it was nice to do more than just sit on the couch or homework! Good thing I enjoy my job :)

We had our engagement pictures taken when Jordan was in town in March. We wanted to go ahead and take them so we could make our Save-the-Date cards to send out in May. We LOVE the pictures. We think Jena Leigh did a great job. She worked really well with our idea of using this old vintage looking frame. Go to (http://jenaleigh.com) and click on view your proofs to see them all...

Well, now it is time for a paper. I have to remember the end in site! Then, I hopefully will not be writing papers for a long time!

In Him,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment