Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, April 10, 2010

On the road...

To begin a great day ahead, we started with a hearty southern breakfast. O, the joy of coffee with biscuits and gravy. This should become a tradition in the futureBradley home! (Well, I will drink the coffee.)

On the road:
We are in Chipley, Florida for a "family" wedding. In all technicality, they are not family by blood but by heart. We have known the Locke's since I was born. Therefore, they are family to us.

Mother, Father, Patrick and I traveled 8 hours yesterday. Through my birth town of Mobile, Alabama. We actually ate next to my birthplace:


If you squint you eyes, you will see "Springhill Medical Center." This is the place I was born. Every time we go through Mobile, we always search for this place. I never got a chance to take a picture till yesterday when we ate lunch at Cracker Barrel for a late afternoon lunch. Now, everyone can look over the place in awe and thanksgiving for the bringing of me into this world!

As soon as we arrive, we stop by Wal-Mart. Then, we hit up the rehearsal dinner. Aaron took a bad fall at the rehearsal. Therefore, we had a little time on our hands. Patrick got musical...


Finally, everyone arrives. We eat a great meal!! Aaron ended up going to the Emergency Room last night to get his knee checked out. No worries, he will be able to stand during his wedding today! Thank the LORD!

Now, time to get ready and go to a family wedding!

In Him,
Emma

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad ya'll came!! It was really good seeing ya'll after such a long time. Good news: We won't have to wait so long next time! Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete