Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today is the Day...

Today is the day...

1. Substituting at my high school for the first time. creepy.
2. Moving home after four years at college.
3. Praising the Lord that He has revealed His plan for my life for the next year.

It has been a week of relaxation as I prepare to graduate from College. I am very excited to be done with my undergrad and never thought I would continue on, but God definitely has different plans that what I think about.

Turns out... I am an addict to Twitter. I find out some great information on there and i feel connected with people constantly all day. I love it. My best friend Mallory says that I am way over addicted and need to go to Twitter anonaymous. But I am only getting started.

On Twitter, I follow one of my favorite organizations (that you can find the link to on my page) Charity Water announced that they were featured on CNN!

check it out... http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2008/09/29/small.and.global.harrison.cnn

well, that is it for now.
peace my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment