Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1

Monday, May 25, 2009

College Graduation

Exactly two days ago, I became a college graduate. I was among the largest class ever to graduate from Louisiana Tech University: 836!

So the ceremony began with a few congratulatory honors and the GOVERNOR BOBBY JINDAL was the keynote speaker. He had a great speach. It was both infomative and entertaining at the same time. I rather enjoyed it. I told my friend Steph that 'Bobby spoke to my soul.' In all actuality, I agreed with everything he said and felt it applied directly to my life.

About an hour and a half later, all the graduates were able to make it across the stage. Now remember how I told you there were 836 people graduating? Well, I was among the first 40 people to walk. Therefore, I sat through the other 800 graduates. Three hours later, we were finally able to leave.

Whoa.

Now you ask... Do you feel different? Do I feel free?

um... nope. Its just a regular time for me. I think I would feel different maybe if I had an internship, job, or direct plan. However, I am okay right now. I will be babysitting this summer for an awesome family and three great children. I will get to swim daily and just hang out and read. I am hoping and praying that I get a teacher's aid position at Cedar Creek for the year and hopefully be able to get into the alternative certification program to get my Teaching Certificate for PK-3.

My prayer over the summer will be for God's direction in my life. I ask that you to put me in your prayers. I may have graduated and have a degree, but I am still unsure of what God has in store!

P.s. Here are the Pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment