Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Africa

I cannot describe my summer last year. It was by far the most challenging and amazing experiences of my life. I found a love for a country and a people I never realize I could.

The greatest part was being so engulfed in the Word everyday. It was truly amazing to see His will and work done through me and my teammates. I was in pure dependence of Him daily for absolutely everything which is completely opposite of what I feel in the US. Most days, I pray for that dependence to reoccur, but i know that it requires me giving up my independence. It will continually be a struggle. However, God is miraculous even in the small things.

Here are the much awaited pictures. Pictures that I have been afraid to show most people for some reason...

Part 1: (our layover in Casablanca included)



Part 2:



Part3:



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment