Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, August 29, 2010

{One Day}

One day.... I will learn what it means to keep a blog updated on a regular basis. I mean, seriously, it has been two months... maybe a little more. I am so bad at this. However, I long to be really, really good at it.

Quick Update:
1. I am back in Ruston as of last Tuesday. I am glad to be home... However, really sad to leave Jordan.

2. My parents have sold their house and are moving around the corner into a newer, smaller house. This was all a great blessing from the Lord that everything worked out smoothly on selling this house and finding the new one! No worries Ruston, my parents are not leaving yet!

3. Wedding Planning is just coming along smoothly. All the guys have their suits; I made the flower girl dress; All the bridesmaids have their dresses; I am meeting a florist on Monday. Man o Man... I love planning!

4. I begin Student Teaching and the last 9 hours of my Masters degree on Sept. 9th! I am excited to see where I am placed and the children I get to hang with.

As for this blog, I hope to all my wishes that I will be better. I can't make promises because lately on this thing I have not kept them! So here is to hoping and wishing :)

In Him,
Emma

2 comments:

  1. Im glad that you are back! :) So glad that you are back in Ruston to finish your degree. So much is changing...for the better though! When I come back to Ruston (to visit)....I want to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your wedding planning is going well...can't wait to see you in November!

    ReplyDelete