Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -- Hebrews 11:1

Monday, May 10, 2010

Whoa... how time flies...

So, I have not been the hardcore blogger I have hoped to be yet. "Yet" being the key word!

This past weekend, mom, dad and I traveled (drove) to Iowa for Jordan's graduation. It was a good trip!! Our parents got to meet one another which turn out great!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:





We are all so proud that he is graduated!!!!

Wedding update:
1. Jordan is making the Save-the-Date cards right now and they will be sent out at the end of the month.
2. The guest list seems to be getting longer as we speak. You never know how many people you know and love till you have to make a list! Whew!
3. I will be living in Ames this whole summer! God has opened the door for me to be there and in an apt across the street from Jordan! So excited!

Thats all for now! I must finish the quarter of school! So, you all may not hear from me till then :(

In Him,
Emma


2 comments:

  1. So excited for Jordan with graduating (I feel like I know him...lol). It looks like things are coming along great with the wedding planning. Im so excited for you Emma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you here again! Sounds like you guys had a fast trip. Love you sweet girl! And CONGRATS to Jordan!

    ReplyDelete